The Kymco Like 150i may be the most capable scooter in its class. The Like 150i received a 28% increase in horsepower over the Super 8 150. With more power being squeezed out of the engine, this scooter needed improved brakes. Kymco gave the Like 150 ABS brakes, resulting in better braking on slippery surfaces and a shorter stopping distance. Thanks to the lower mounted fuel tank, the Like 150i has a low center of gravity making it incredibly stable. Overall the Kymco Like 150i offers better acceleration, better braking, improved handling, outstanding fuel economy and modern technology at a budget friendly price point.
- 150cc SOHC single cylinder engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection.
- Automatic CVT transmission.
- ABS hydraulic disc brakes.
- Electric start.
- LED headlight.
- 12" aluminum wheels.
- Lockable under seat storage.
- Lockable glove box.
- Fold out passenger foot pegs.
- Improved ignition switch with security door shutter.
- 85+ MPG!
|Brakes||Front: Hydraulic disc (ABS) Rear: Hydraulic disc (ABS)|
|Tires and Wheels||Front: 110/70-12 Rear: 130/70-12|
|Engine||150cc SOHC single cylinder.|